Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Little Hope In Your Garden




As I am finishing gobs of shoe orders, I just did my first Hope Garden pair. It kind of surprises me that this is the first as the breast cancer patterns usually do very well. It seems people can't get enough of the Pinwheel Pink.

Vera Bradley gives 10% of net proceeds from their breast cancer awareness patterns to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer and other breast cancer projects and services. In January 2009, they unveiled their newest color – Hope Garden. To unveil it, they entered a 30 foot float in the Tournament of Roses on New Years Day.


My shoes are in no way affiliated with the Vera Bradley Company. They are just Made to Match by me. They are available with a pink or white strap. Blue is available at a small additional charge.

XOXOXO

1 comment: