Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yummy Vintage Cupcake Picks and Wrappers


I love vintage Easter cards.  The reason...color of course!  The taffy sweet colors of pink, aqua, butter and mint.  Mmm...mouthwatering!  There are all sorts of Easter images that I love.  Fuzzy bunnies and chicks, crosses, empty tombs, dogwoods, lillys, roses, birds, churches, fancy hats and the list goes on and on. 

I love to come up with new crafts using these little things.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to know!

As you see, I've made cupcake picks and coordinating wrappers.  These are now available in my Etsy store.







 

5 comments:

  1. So cute Aunt Becky!
    I love all your colorful posts :-)
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise and super sweet niece! Thanks Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by and commenting. Loved your post about you and your hubby. I too married my high school sweetheart and will be celebrating our 24 wedding anniversary this summer. So wonderful to see other high school sweeties still together.

    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I just love vintage cards. Come for a visit.

    karen

    ReplyDelete