Monday, February 15, 2010

~Mr. Not Too Shabby~

I couldn't resist sharing what my husband made me for Valentine's Day. I was utterly impressed with this beautiful bouquet and, tongue in cheek, think it should be featured in Romantic Homes craft section!

{A husband is a guy who tells you when you've got on too much lipstick and helps you with your girdle when your hips stick.}

He used chocolates dusted with fairy pink sprinkles and pink candy foils. Silver tinsel rods and ballet slipper pink paper to create the cone. Adorned with delicate tissue paper tag and cut glass green leaves.

{pictures do not do these cuties justice}


{take notice to the scalloped, delicate petals}


{goat card i made him~we have two goats instead of dogs}


{cards my kiddos made with daddy's help~purse even has a working buckle}

{from my sister~lilly pulitzer pencils and cookies}

Happy Monday all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh i'm so glad I clicked on your avatar...your blog is so whimsically pretty and pink! I'll follow you right after I post this comment...!!!!
    come by and see me too, I tend to do a lot of pink posts!!! Yeah..

    maybe you'd like to follow me as well..
    ciao bella...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What is your blog name? I'd love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rebecca, are you kidding me right now!! I can't believe that your MR. made that. Mr Shabby has got some talent! ~xo~ Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet~It's wonderful. Every major occassion that requires a card throughout the year, he says to me, "Get my supplies together". He won't do this himself because my crafting area always looks like it threw up, so I literally grab what I can see first and then he goes to town with whatever pile of junk I come up with. I honestly give him no prompting. His creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete