Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Debut at Swapping!

I am so excited!  I have received my emails saying that I am officially signed up for not one, but two different swaps.  My first two that is!  That's why I am so excited.  I've seen swaps for all sorts of things from notecards to flip flops.  While flip flops are okay, I am more interested in flexing my creativity and seeing what other great creative minds come up with as well.  I am really, really nervous about my swap partners likeing what I've come up with.  I guess this is normal for testing the waters.

Let me tell you a little about each... 

The first one that I signed up for is being hosted by A Swap For All Seasons.  It is a May Day Tussie Mussie Swap.  They are only taking 100 swappers and I believe are already up to 80.  The sign up it until the 28th.

{aswapforallseasons.blogspot}



The second, is a swap that is for miniture Easter baskets hosted by  Miss Rhea.  They will be crafted from yogurt cups.  Aren't these lovely?  The closing date for sign-ups are on February 26. 

{sweetnshabbyroses.blogspot.com}

This is going to be so much fun and I am totally squealing with delight!  I think I just need to find out who my swap partners are when the swap sign ups are closed so I can get a feel for what they'd like.  Then off to the flea markets to find some little treasures to tuck inside each and a trip through my attic to gather some other treasures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment