Friday, February 26, 2010

Premium Whipped Cocoa Milk Bath

While trying to decide what to make for several Valentine's Day gifts, I decided to start experimenting with chocolate.  I love the idea of a chocolate bath.  Doesn't that just sound yummy?  Well, I tried several different recipes until I found one that I could really "sink my teeth into".  I used it as a facial mask tonight and I'm telling you...my nose is still smelling it and my skin is oh so soft.  I ended with a mix of premium Ghirardelli chocolate and fortified milk with fresh vanilla bean.   I package it in this cute little pink chocolate box.  How appropriate? 




Speaking of Valentine's Day, this is a picture of two of my children before church.  Baby didn't want his picture taken!  Believe it or not, this was not a posed picture.  They were just loving on each other.  Let me assure you...this does not happen often.

{Garnet and Lollie}

1 comment:

  1. The kids look so adorable!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete