Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowed In with Ava Rose

The Ava Rose collection is one of my favorite fabric lines. I received a quilt from my mother's friend, Kathy. I instantly fell in love! The soft hues of aqua and pink are my favorite color combination. So sweet~especially for St. Valentine's Day. After seeing a lovely post by One Ripe Peach, I had a spark of inspiration for a Valentine tribute of my own.



{first attempt at ruffle edges}


{one of my favorite Bible verses}



{the finer details}

{sweetly hanging above my couch}

This is crafted from paper, fabric, crepe paper, glitter, my printer, Singer and glue. It also features mica glitter dots and a vintage ear bauble under the verse.
~xoxo~

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweet heart......it looks perfect hanging above your couch! Have a very lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do as well and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is so so sweet! I LOVE it!! Great job! :)

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog! And yes..I'm pretty sure every Barnes & Noble carries the collection!:)

    Happy Happy Valentine's Day!
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen~I would have given you credit to your blog, but I'm not sure how to link over to it. I'm kind of new to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny~Thank you so much! I'm completely new and in love with blogging. I will make a special trip to Barnes. We have one about 1/2 hour away.

    ReplyDelete