Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My First Blog Award and A Three Ring Circus Event





What a pleasant surprise coming home to a Sweetalicous Blog Award.  Thank you so much Sampler Village!  This really made my day!  I can't wait to pay it forward.






On my plate for the next week or two, other than my swap projects, is a party event that I'm doing the invites, cupcake wrappers/picks, candy bag toppers, banners, birthday hat, table cards...etc...


I'm very excited about it.  The theme is "Vintage Circus" based on one print of paper by Anna Griffin.  I can't wait until it's all done so that I can share it with you!





5 comments:

  1. What a sweet theme and I love Anna Griffin papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Becky!
    I've finally gotten a chance to look at your blog! I've only looked at it maybe once before, and it's very cute! Hope your having a great day, and tell Garnet Happy Birthday for me!
    Love ya!
    Desirae

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is too cute! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my blog again!
    Very nice that you can work on a such fun theme! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award. I cannot wait to see pictures of the party. You are so darn creative. Have a fab weekend.
    xxoo Valarie

    ReplyDelete