Friday, April 2, 2010

Miss Rhea's Easter Basket Swap Unveiling - Happy Easter!

Yippee!  My first swap is officially done and today is the big unveiling day!  My swap partners were Taylor from MaryJanes and Galoshes and Jeannie from Eye Craft.  I have to say that I am totally in love with everything I received.  I really had wonderful swap partners!  Check out all the other swappers at Miss Rhea's.

First from Taylor~


I love all the taffy colors and sweet pastel ruffles!  Soft aqua, blue, sweet pink.  Love, Love.


The springtime sentiments on the bottom of this little cup is so nice.  A nice breath of spring air!  The wand has been embellished with aqua glitter and has adorable inserts.  The one shown says, "Make it pretty."  It is pretty!


Coordinating spring wrapped candle.


A handmade ribbon rose.  Perfect for hair or anywhere a little pretty is needed.  I believe she has the tutorial on her blog.


Chocolate, taffy colored bunny and glitter clad wand.  Is there anything better?


~Second, but not least....Jeannie.~


I LOVE the sweet cream thick ruffles.  This pretty beauty screams feminine!  The whole kit and caboodle! 


On the top is a Dept. 56 bunny pin with a glassy tinsel neckline.  Directly above is the sweetest little girl ever.  She is hopping all around!  I think this is so stinkin' cute!


I love this little fairy wand.  I will proudly display this year after year.  Above are some yummy embellishments.  I hate to use them because they are so dear.


Any guesses as to what it says?



~What I sent to Taylor and Jeannie~

 









Happy Easter to all!
{rejoice, again i say rejoice}

Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family...Everything is just beautiful...I love all the pink....it was a fun swap.....Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baskets you received are lovely and I love the cupcake baskets that you made. So much fun!
    This was a fun swap for sure!
    Easter Blessings!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts that you received and I really love the cupcake baskets you made! Those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a most fabulous swap! I've enjoyed seeing more on other blogs as well. Yours are just scrumptious. How much fun this swap must have been. Enjoy and happy Easter!
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.. everything is so pretty! I love the cupcakes you made them :-) Too cute!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete