Saturday, November 13, 2010

Merry Prepmas!

Christmas in pink is everywhere!  According to HGTV and other sources, the preppy look is in {accoring to some, it never left} for fashion and home decorating.  I love the pink/green color combo for Christmas.  I'm a huge fan of vintage pink and green and all things preppy.  My sister owned a Lilly Pulitzer store in Leesburg, VA, so I'm obviously a lover of Lilly as well.  I've spent many nights in lines waiting for the bi-annual warehouse sale in King Of Prussia, PA and have even tried scoping out her home in Palm Beach.  So sad not to have found that one!


To celebrate with a little pink and green charm, I created this DIY banner to celebrate.  I have it availabe in my Etsy store to make a full size or mini banner.  All you do is print on cardstock, string and embellish.  Very easy and quick for the craft challenged or for someone who just doesn't have a lot of time and want to add a little quick dazzle. 

1 comment: