Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome To My Maiden Blog Voyage!

For months, I've been trying to decide what kind of blog I'd like to do. What would I say? What do I want to convey. I've come to the conclusion that I want to convey everything! I enjoy painting, sewing and crafting fun and pretty pink things, junking and frilly baking and cooking...so that's what I'm going to talk about.
To sum me up: I really am the Queen of Random. Like many artistic people, my mind goes in a million different directions and it doesn't seem to ever stop. I hope you enjoy my posts and will stick around as I add Freebies, Crafting Ideas with Tutorials, Recipes (Only the most delicious.) and some other random things you didn't know that you couldn't live without! You've entered a crazy thing called my thought process, so hold on because it's going to be a fun trip around the amusement park!

No comments:

Post a Comment