Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eat, Drink and Be Cherry



Goodbye snow.  I'm sitting here in South-central, PA enjoying the warm sun pushing its way through my windows.  I even gave into temptation and popped open a window.  This may not sound like much, but you have to understand that we have forty big old windows in our house and to pop any open (and keep them open) is a feat in itself!

In several short weeks, it will be that magical time of year in our nations capital.  The National Cherry Blossom Festival.  This year, Michael and I will be going with another couple to spend the day.  We went last year but, unfortunately, the rain from the week destroyed a lot of the delicate blooms.

The festival runs from March 31 to April 11.  We are going to try to aim for  the peak, which is April 3rd through the 8th.  

Here are some pictures to tickle your spring fancy today!  How do you like the editing?  I'm finally trying to figure out my editing program.








Hope you have a springy day!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Nice Pictures! You did a fabulous job on them:-)
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete