Thursday, March 4, 2010

Triple Chocolate Cupcakes and Transformers

Yesterday was my little man's 6th birthday.  Transformer.  Ugh...Need I say more!  Now before you criticize me for letting my little boy watch such violent and nasty stuff, let me clarify.  He knows nothing about these things other than they are robots like Wall-E.  Since we did Wall-E, he wanted Transformers this year.  So, we buy the nicest looking ones (if there is such a thing).


Wednesday, Michael, grandma, little kiddos and I had lunch and recess with Garnet.  He has a great teacher and school that is very flexible with our circus of people!  For dessert I made triple chocolate cupcakes with Transformer wrappers.  Some cupcakes had chocolate icing and the others, peanut butter.  I tried a new recipe and the recipe was wonderful!  Just in case you're looking for a little kick in your chocolate cupcakes, try these...



Have a happy evening!

~xo~
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Looks Yummy! Tell Garnet I said Happy Birthday!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete