Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miss Rhea Easter Basket Swap Sneak Peak


I'm very excited about my first swap.  You were to make a mini basket out of a yogurt cup and fill with 5 things.  I'm not sure if anyone could get 5 things to fit inside a little yogurt cup.  Here's a little peek of what I sent out. 



 My swap partners were Taylor from Maryjanes and Galoshes and Jeannie from Eye Craft.


On April 3, I will be posting pictures of what I received and I can not wait to show you all.  I have only received Taylors so far and boy did I squeal like a little girl!  Enjoy the sneak peak!

~XO~
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. eeeeeeek! I can't wait to get the mail!!!

    is that a cupcake??? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not telling! You'll just have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!!! LOVE what I'm seeing, looks like you spoiled us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca
    Popped over to let you know this weekend I'll be crafting away! Keep in touch! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea for a swap (green, too!). Your items are just so cute - love the colors you chose. They will be so happy to receive your swap goodies.
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you sent and rec'd such wonderful goodies. Love them all. Have a Happy Easter.
    xxoo Valarie

    ReplyDelete